Data repository is unknown. Contact the manager to learn where to access the data.
Sep 28, 2016
Part of NNDC
NNDC - CCR
- Baseline Assessments: completed at the initial evaluation of each patient participating in the program. Includes enrollment, demographic, and clinical assessment of the patient’s condition and treatment history plus patient-rated assessments.
- Continuing Assessments: completed at follow-up visits for each participating patient. Includes the patient-rated assessments for longitudinal monitoring.
- PHQ-9: Patient Health Questionnaire - A 9-item depression symptom severity scale.
- GAD-7: Generalized Anxiety Disorder Assessment - A 7-item scale assessing the degree of anxiety experienced by the patient.
- ASRM: Altman Self-Rating Mania Scale - A 5-item self-rating scale to assess the severity of manic symptoms in the past week.
- C-SSRS: Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale – Patient-Rated - A scale designed to assess the presence of suicidal thoughts and self-harming behaviors
|Number of Subjects||1,500|