Data repository is unknown. Contact the manager to learn where to access the data.
Sep 28, 2016
Part of NNDC
NNDC - rTMS
- characterize the variation in rTMS therapy in regular clinical practice
- measure response and remission rates
- explore moderators of treatment response
- receiving rTMS for their depressive disorder, as determined by their attending psychiatrist
- at least 18 years of age
- literate in English
- without a diagnosis of schizophrenia or schizoffective disorder
- no contra-indications to receiving rTMS.
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9) - a 9-item depression symptom severity scale
- Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology - Self-Report (QIDS-SR): a 16-item patient self report measure which assesses the 9 DSM-IV symptom criteria for a major depressive episode
- Work and Social Adjustment Scale (WSAS): a 5-item scale assessing the impact of the patient’s symptoms on work and home life
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Assessment (GAD-7): a 7-item scale assessing the degree of anxiety experienced by the patient;
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE): a 10-item self-report scale assessing potentially traumatic experiences during childhood. Patients also completed a 10-point pain intensity rating, and the Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale, adapted for self-report.
|Number of Subjects||76|